- The 700 does not have the glossy finish of the Harmony One. While it may look as high-end”, it is more functional as it does not pick up fingerprints
- Replacing the old remote was easy with Harmony’s software. There’s a button for “replace my remote” and a few clicks later the 700 was running.
- The color screen is very functional and provides the most used functions.
- There’s no longer a need to buy batteries! With the supplied USB cable and plug, it can be charged over night when the batteries run out. One week in, there has been no need to recharge.
- Ergonomics: It always takes to time to get used to a new layout but I am getting there. The remote is easy to grip and the buttons are well placed.
- One way around the six device limitation: My old Harmony remote had eight devices and their software brought eight over when I “replaced my remote”.
- There are other features like placing icons for your favorite channels on the color screen but I have not figured that out yet.
Overall a great product and short money to help you enjoy your home theater!