Sons of Anarchy Season 3: Where to Watch

July 31, 2011

Many of you have gotten hooked on Sons of Anarchy since it arrived on Netflix streaming a few months ago. Seasons 1 and 2 are on Netflix but season 3 isn’t available yet. With the season 4 premiere coming up on September 6th, how’s one to catch up?  FX will start rebroadcasting season 3 starting this Thursday, August 4th at 2 AM EDT. FX runs three episodes back to back so you will be all caught up in-time for the premiere. So set your TiVo and enjoy. My best guess is that we’ll see season 3 on Netflix sometime after the season 4 premiere. For the cord cutters out there, you can buy the Blu-ray or catch up on Amazon streaming.

SOA season 4 premiere is actually on September 6th
Update: Amazon is running a 60% off special on Seasons One and Two of Sons of Anarchy on DVD and Blu-ray. Also, hope you’ve caught up on season three, the premiere of season four is this Tuesday!

Update 2: The first episode of season 4 is now available on Amazon and iTunes for purchase. I was only able to catch the first few minutes last night but it looked good!

Update 3 (10/24): If you’re watching season 4 via DirectTV, there’s a chance you won’t see the last three episodes of the season. Kurt Sutter (@sutterink ), the creator of SOA, expressed his outrage about it today on Twitter.

Update 4 (12/12): Sons of Anarchy Season 3 will be coming to Netflix Streaming and Amazon Prime Instant Video soon.

Here the latest on Sons of Anarchy Season 5 and where to get it.

The Old Ladies

Tags: Sons of Anarchy

7 Responses to Sons of Anarchy Season 3: Where to Watch

1. Jmacthethird on August 24, 2011 at 10:51 am

Gee thanks FX! That just means I'll have to stay up to 3AM to get caught up. No really, anyone know when season 3 will be available streaming on Netflix? Most of us work a regular  job and have a life and can't be up at 2AM. IF it's not available soon, I'm going to cancel Netflix. SAMCRO is the only reason I'm keeping it anyway after the BS price hike.

2. The Hub on August 24, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Netflix doesn't usually tell us when new shows are going to be added.

3. Savsal12 on August 31, 2011 at 12:09 am

season 3 will most likely start after season 4 starts airing on FX. My guess is it will be on next season after the 4th episode airs.

4. Ari Herzog on September 28, 2011 at 9:32 am

Intriguing that Hulu Plus offers seasons 3 and 4 (at a per-episode cost of $3) so shouldn't Netflix offer them?

5. The Hub on September 29, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Netflix and Hulu have different agreements set up with Fox. Remember, Hulu is partially owned by Fox and has an agreement with Fox to show the first run episodes.

6. 1RobertPaulsen on October 25, 2011 at 1:34 pm

I just found out that DirecTV might be losing some FOX
    channels on November 1st. That’s too bad that there’s yet another